Tel: 0191 454 6959 Email: email@example.com
Wise Steps Employability Programme for women who are unemployed
The Wise Steps Programme at WHiST is funded by Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund. The programme provides one to one tailored support to help women in Tyne and Wear to take positive steps towards work, access to employment and work experience opportunities as well as supporting them to achieve qualifications and improve their health, wellbeing and life chances.
What can Wise Steps do for you?
• One to one support from Employment Coach
• Access to employment and volunteering opportunities
• Training opportunities
• Improve your health, wellbeing and life chances
• Build your confidence, increase life skills and job prospects
• Benefit advice, money management, jobsearch support
If you are eligible the Coach can offer support and guidance, helping you to build better opportunities for moving into work. For further information please contact:
Female Employment Coach
Women’s Health in South Tyneside (WHiST)
Telephone: 0191 454 6959